Ultimate Homer Simpson SB Ultimate Homer Simpson SB

Hmmm

Well you're brave for calling this the Ultimate Homer Simpson Soundboard, I salute you for that. But what this soundboard lacks is the potential to produce a quality prank call.

If you're going to make a soundboard, you don't just record various quotes and put them in one place, you really have to take your time and find proper replies, funny things you can say to the person in the phone etc... Because if soundboards are not used for prank calls, whats good about them? Plus you could have included alot more sounds. The Simpsons has been running for almost 17 years. Better luck next time.

Frenzy responds:

Umm... filesize is the problem, ym friend. Unless the wuotes are very short (ex. 'D'oh!'), then the filesize for each clip is big. That expalins the 4 MB.

Also, if you dewle throguh the soundboard, you'll find that it can be used for prank phone calls.

Thanks for the review!

.frenZy.

-ReBound- -ReBound-

not a bad game

Keep it up, I liked the graphics...Although where it says the music is by Gorgoroth I thought you meant the Black metal band Gorgoroth...kinda confusing...cya

TrueDarkness responds:

Yeah, I could of been a little more clear on that I guess =p
Thanks for the review man =D

Final Splatters 2 Final Splatters 2

not bad

I like it. But for how long have you been making this? I remember it from like 2003 or something... Anyway it was pretty good. Could be more original though.

EyeFusion responds:

Thanks =)
We were discussing in MSN about story based flash games in 2003, which led me to start Final Splatters 1 (took me a year =( ).
Final Splatters 2 took me 5 months.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Ryan has done it again.

Ryan, you are definately my favourite stick figure author of all time. Your movies have been my biggest insperation since the beginning, you are one of the main reasons I got into cartoon animation. This game is fantastic, very well thought out and has amazing gameplay. The cut scenes are amazing aswell, you should be a professional animator man you would make millions. The only problems I had with this game, the intro music: The game is over 8mb long and takes a huge amount of time to load, so I kinda want to listen to some music or even watch other things while I'm waiting for it to load, you should at least make a "stop music" button. And, it can get frustrating, and boring. If you're stuck at some point, you will eventually get pissed off, bored with it and close it, at least in my case. But besides that great job.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

I'm hooked for life.

Without a doubt the best game on newgrounds as it is. And a great way to advertise Alien Hominid. You guys are awesome!

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

LOL!

Burnt face man rules so fucking much. Good job on the SB

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

Great!

That was funny as hell! I would like to see some more ways to kill him though, otherwise perfect.

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

I've reached my desicion.

This is the very best game in the history of Newgrounds.

Slipknot Test Slipknot Test

Slipknot rules!

The test was pretty easy...But it was original and fun for the ones who like the band. Nice Job.

MisterSambert responds:

Thank you sir!
I didnt wanna make it to easy (for die hard fans) but at the same time, not to hard (for people who dont do there homework ;)) so I make it just nice and warm, fresh outta the oven :D

Talking Clock Talking Clock